I'm ready with a new build : SBSH Codename Guru Public Beta 4!
So let's see what is new:
- Include SBSH Clock support
- Support for landscape mode! BTW it is my first application which is fully landscape compatible
Square screens should also be supported but I need to check it.
- Add a detailed progress window when applying a skin
- Wizard (back, next, cancel buttons) reworked. However this change shouldn't be so visible in portrait mode (in landscape it is more useful). Before we could see the text behind the buttons when the input panel was activated (especially on the PW page), now we see blank area.
- [Bug] Hmm...Difficult to sum up. For example, you choose a PB skin, you press next and you decide to come back to the PB choice. You uncheck the PB skin and you finish the theme. So you don't
want to have a PB Skin but it is in the XML of theme. This bug was for every applications and is now corrected!
- MAJOR cleaning code
- New About Page
- Theme names are now displayed without the .xml extension
- Browser : Folders are now listed by alphabetical order
- Browser: slider problem corrected
- Browser: internal changes in order to support listing folders or files with a specific extension
- Correct languages failures
NOTE : I just realize that the the themes built with Beta 3 are no longer compatible with this version...Just recreate them Investigating...
This build can be downloaded for free using the following links :
SBSH Guru PC only installer
SBSH Guru WM2003/SE CAB
SBSH Guru WM2005 CAB
SBSH Guru Complete package (all previous)
Discuss any ideas, features, bugs or any other related to SBSH Codename Guru.
1 post • Page 1 of 1